Head Over to DC for a Taste of the City!
Each year during the month of October, the famous Pennsylvania Ave between the White House and the Capitol shut down for the popular event, Taste of DC! Not only are you surrounded by the best views D.C. has to offer, you are also surrounded by the delicious smells the DMV has to offer. Taste of DC is your opportunity to finally try that dish you keep hearing about on Facebook or the local wine and beer that you keep seeing on your friends Instagram.
Here are 6 reasons you NEED to check out Taste of DC:
- Diversity of vendors… More than 60 of DC’s best restaurants, food trucks, caterers
- One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink…… There is a beer Garden with more than 50 local, national and international brews. Plus a Wine Walk with more than 100 wines
- Not just food and drinks… Enjoy entertainment and demonstrations on 3 stages throughout the event
- For the entire family… Head to the Family Zone for music, games, and fun for all ages
- World Famous Food Competition… On Saturday at 3 p.m. cheer on the contestants at Ben’s World Chili Eating Championship
- Food, food and more food… Participating restaurants in the vicinity will be offering tastings and other in-house specials
With all those reasons, we know we are NOT going to miss this years Taste of DC! We hope you won’t miss out either, ENJOY!
Posted by Jill Burke