Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
Now that it is officially fall and the thermometer is finally dropping below 80 degrees here in Alexandria, we are ready to embrace all things pumpkin spice. Instead of running out to your favorite coffee shop for a #PSL or bakery for that pumpkin scone, bring the pumpkin spice home and DIY all things pumpkin! Here are ten pumpkin spice themed recipes to get you started! Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte by Gimme Some Oven
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer by Kaylee Eylander
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup by One Sweet Mess
- Pumpkin Bread by Kitchen Nostalgia
- Pumpkin Spice Spread by Jodeze Home and Garden
- Pumpkin Scones by Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Chocolate Popcorn by Cooking Classy
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles by Cooking Classy
- Pumpkin Spice Granola by Cooking and Beer
Don’t they all sound good? The real question is, which one to try first?!? We can’t wait to smell the sweet smells of fall here at The Parker.
Posted by Jill Burke